Stay in bed.
Close your eyes for a few more moments.
It’s Sunday, you’re supposed to rest.
Inspiring Links To Read In Bed
1. It’s probably time to get my budget (and the rest of my life) in order. I loved this list of motivating reminders. 12 Ways to Adjust To Living on a Budget.
2. An easy peasy recipe that will put coconut flour to good use. Three Ingredient Coconut Bread.
3. We had a City Hall wedding like just like these cute couples, but no good photos. The thought still makes me a little queasy. City Hall Weddings: 14 NYC Couples To Melt Your Heart.
4. Babies really do grow up? This short post made me a little weepy. Retiring Baby: When Your Little One Grows Up.
5. Have peace of mind at home. Weekend Meditation: Find What Feels Good Around The House.
Last weekend we went to Fire Island, a little slice of heaven. The beach felt beachier, the fresh caught clams tasted clammier, every sense heightened, everything was more. Maybe it was the long stretches of silence truncated by outbursts of laughter; or the serious lack of i-devices floating around. The tiny hairs on my face already crave that beach breeze.
How will you spend the last couple days of summer?